Introduction: What Makes Penang the Perfect Destination?
Penang is a beautiful destination that is perfect for both tourists and locals. It has a rich history, pristine beaches, and it’s not too far from the capital of Malaysia.
Penang is known for its many beautiful white sand beaches, lush rainforest, and rich cultural heritage. There are also plenty of activities to keep you entertained; from shopping to dining to nightlife.
Penang’s Top Highlights and Things To Do
Penang is a small state in Malaysia, but it has a lot to offer. It is home to some of the most popular attractions and beautiful places in the country. Here are some of the top highlights and things to do in Penang.
Top 4 Highlights:
- Penang Hill: The best view of the city from Penang Hill.
- Batu Ferringhi Beach: A beautiful beach with white sand and clear water that is perfect for swimming and sunbathing.
- Padang Matsirat: One of the most famous night markets in Southeast Asia where you can find anything from food, souvenirs, clothing, electronics, etc.
- Teluk Bahagia Lighthouse: The iconic lighthouse that stands tall on top of Teluk
Top Penang Attractions and Activities That Will Make Your Vacation a Dream Come True
Penang is a small island in Malaysia with a lot to offer. However, it can be difficult to decide what to do when you go there. Here are some of the top attractions and activities that will make your vacation a dream come true.
1) Penang Hill
The view of the city from this hill is breathtaking. You’ll enjoy the cool breeze and the beautiful scenery while you take in all that Penang has to offer. It’s also a great place for hiking, bird watching, and getting some fresh air on your holiday!
2) Swimming at Teluk Bahang
This beach has been recommended by Lonely Planet as one of the best beaches in Southeast Asia. There are plenty of hotels nearby if you want to spend your day sunbathing or swimming in the crystal clear
Ultimate Activities You Can’t Afford To Skip Out on When Travelling to Penang
When you are travelling to Penang, it is important for you to make sure your kids have fun. You can choose from a variety of activities that will keep them entertained and engaged.
Some of the best activities you can do with your kids in Penang are:
- Visit the Penang Bridge
- Go on an adventure at Pulau Tikus
- Take a long walk at Teluk Bahang
- Enjoy a picnic at Teluk Bahang Bay
Find out the best Penang activities, food, attractions, tours and sightseeing here at the best affordable, most value packages and online deals that you should not miss!